You can pay for your order online using a bank card through Uniteller payment service. After confirming the order, you will be redirected to the secure payment page of Uniteller, where you will need to enter data to pay for the order. After successful payment, an electronic check will be sent to the e-mail specified in the payment form with information about the order and data on the payment made.Security guarantees
The security of Uniteller processing is confirmed by the PCI DSS payment card industry data security certificate. The reliability of the service is ensured by an intelligent system for monitoring fraudulent transactions, as well as the use of 3D Secure — a modern technology for the security of Internet payments.
Your card details are entered on a special secure payment page. Information is transmitted to the processing company Uniteller using TLS encryption technology. Further information is transmitted through closed banking channels with the highest level of reliability. Uniteller does not transfer your card details to the store or other third parties! If your card supports 3D Secure technology, in order to make a payment, you will need to go through additional user verification at the issuing bank (the bank that issued your card). To do this, you will be directed to the page of the bank that issued the card. The type of check depends on the bank. As a rule, this is an additional password that is sent via SMS, a variable code card, or other methods.Refund for unproven services
Prepayment of the ordered Services is made no later than 5 calendar days, starting from the date and time of confirmation of the order / reservation by the Contractor and the last invoice to the Client to make a partial or full payment of the confirmed Services.
In the event that the Client makes an advance payment and the Client subsequently refuses to use the ordered and prepaid Services, the Client has the right to demand a refund of the money contributed by him in the following order:
1. a 100% refund of the amount deposited (minus the fees of payment systems and / or the bank conducting the transaction) is possible if the Customer has announced the cancellation of the order / reservation and money back to the Contractor’s email email@example.com
marked "Cancellation of reservation and a refund for unproven Services "within a period exceeding 14 calendar days before the date the Contractor actually rendered the Services;
2. 50% refund (minus the fees of payment systems and / or the bank carrying out the transaction) of the amount of the prepayment made by the Client is possible if the Client announced the cancellation of the order / reservation and refund by sending an email to the Contractor’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the note "Cancellation of the reservation and refund for unproven Services" within a period not exceeding 7 calendar days before the date the Contractor actually rendered the Services;
3. the advance payment is not refunded to the Client, in the event that the relevant request "Cancellation of the reservation and refund for unproven Services" was received by the Contractor within less than 7 calendar days before the date of the actual provision of the Services by the Contractor, the start time of the actual provision of the Services by the contractor is 12: 00 local time of the actual place of provision of the Services
The requirement for "Refund of money for unproven Services" should contain:
1. surname, name, patronymic of the person who requires a return;
2. order number, date, payment amount;
3. reasons for the return;
4. passport data of the payer;
5. bank account details for the transfer of the returned amount;
6. telephone, email address, postal address for communication with the recipient of the refund amount.
The Client is solely responsible for errors that are made by him when paying for the services of the Contractor.